Monday 17 March 2014

Pepper Crusted T-bone Steak

I love steak so dearly that's why my steak night have a part two. Part two of the story but this has been part of my countless cravings for steak. We opt to eat brunch at Army Navy last Sunday but I saw an ad on our way there that S&R is on sale and since I love S&R's pizza sabi ko don na lang kami eat. Anyway, I'll write about it some other time because I'm more excited to share my new-found steak haven.

Who wouldn't drool on this:?


This is my T-bone steak plate last night. This one weigh almost half a kilo. I found it at S&R meat section. They sell various types of steaks. Some were already seasoned just like this one. It's seasoned with black pepper and capsicum bits.

T-bone steak is a premium beef cut that is composed of 2 meat types. Tenderloin and short loin which are 2 of the best meat cuts. The T-bone serves as the divider for the 2 meat types. This steak cut is ideal for fast, dry cooking type as the meat is very tender.

This has been another different steak experience. The meat is almost an inch thick and ideal for a meat love like me. I paired it with buttered mix veggies which compliments the taste of the steak. But guess what? It doesn't cost me a leg and an arm. For 2 pcs of this which weighs almost a kilo, I only paid Php480.00. Grabe, 2 thumbs up talaga.


The raw meat. Looks yummy na oh.


Grillin'


Can't wait to sink my teeth on it. Sarap!

Givin' in to your cravings doesn't need to be expensive di ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)