Wednesday 26 February 2014

Segue to Beauty Product... Beauty Essences Acne Remover

Hi Readers,

Kapag may adventures hindi naman dapat kalimutan ang health. I had allergy after my first airsoft game. It might be caused by the full mask that I wore plus the dust and heat. Halo halo na ang sweat kaya ang result major itchy face. Grrr ang kati kati.

I tried my old school regimen... celeteque + benzac ac but to no avail. Itchiness pa rin. So ayun I bought myself the product that I'm using before. It's called beauty essences.


The package consists of the following:
1. Toner
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Exfoliating Cream
4. Orange Beauty Bar
5. Rejuvenating Cream
6. Spot Corrector with spf35

Hays balik sa religious regimen. Pero syempre for the sake of beauty kelangan magtiis.

Just like before, I'm always excited using this product coz I know how effective it is on clearing up all the sumpa on my face.

Pictures of my first day using this product: (pasensya na madilim, night time ko kasi kinuhanan)

Day 1

Can you see the rashes?


Ang nagmumurang pores LOL...


Itchy bumps. Constant na may deposit ng sebum. Hayyz!


Zits, zits, zits!


Whew!


Day 2


Compare the appearance. Nag-flatten yung area and super happy ako sa result.

Zits became smaller and almost flat.


Compare this area to that one on my first day. Impressive isn't it?

Happy, happy, happy!

There's a little tingling sensation while using the product but it's bearable. I can see some micro-peeling around the zits but its not itchy. I also feel some tightening which means that the product is working. Will update this post daily for 2 weeks to see how it works :)

Day 3




Compare, compare... mukhang pasok talaga sa banga di ba. 3rd day pa lang yan kaya i'm super duper excited. Medyo mahapdi na sya kapag ina-apply but still tolerable at syempre tiis-ganda :) Plus i noticed na nag-shrink na ang pores.

Just this morning:

Feeling galore na but what i've noticed was... hindi sya namumula unlike other product sets na kapag nagpi-peel na eh redness galore na rin ang peg ng fez. Napansin din sya ng officemate ko na pumuti daw ang face ko kahit nagbababalat sya. 

4th Day






Slight redness and micro-peeling on my 4th day. Medyo may hapdi na kapag ginagamit ang product pero keriboomboom to the max. And my face is noticeably fairer that before plus the pores shrinked considerably. Loving it!

Day 5




Nahihinog at maliliit na ang zits. Fairer skin at less peeling na. Konting hapdi na rin lang during applications ng cream.

Day 6



Getting smoother. Love, love, love it. Nagpi-pinkish na rin ang complexion. Luckily hindi nagmukhang kamatis sa pula ang face ko. Prone pa naman ako sa pamumula. Wala din itchiness though may tightness ang skin. Sign na nagwo-work ang product.

Day 7 






Visibly smoother, fairer skin plus smaller pores. Marami lang talaga akong poke marks. Napansin ko yung mga blackheads and whiteheads napu-push sya paangat ng skin. Must be the deep-seated dirt na nililinis ng product. I'm thinking of having facial para matulungan ma-expedite ang pagkawala ng dirt underneath the skin.

Update on the 21st day:




Ayan na po sya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)