Thursday 27 February 2014

Kichitora Lunch it is.

February 27, 2014
Lunchtime

It's Atty. Jen's last 2 days in the office so she treat us all to lunch. Atty., being a Japanese food lover eats Ramen 3x a week or sometimes even 4x. Whew, how was that? LOL

So alam na. Treat nya kaya ang destination namen is a ramen house at Glorietta 5.

The very presentable menu book:



The place is very relaxing and ambiance is superb. This is what really catches my eyes as soon as I entered the restaurant:

Dunno why it was displayed this way LOL. It's like different patterns of fabric collated on the wall. Looks cozy.


The condiments. Wala lang, looks nice for me lang :)

And here's my order:


It's called Hokkaido Miso Ramen in a huge bowl for Php395.00. Grabe super yummy pero di ko talaga kayang ubusin. I love the crunchy veggies and the literally melts in your mouth pork toppings plus the yummy miso soup. The noodles is authentic chinese. As per Atty., Jen, the first time she tasted their Ramen parang walang nang ibang masarap pang ramen.

And their order. Yes, we're 6 and all 5 of them ordered this:


It's called Chintan Ramen @ Php320.00 per bowl. You can choose from Shio or Shoyu which means salt or soy base soup. I got intrigued with the taste kaya nakitikim ako sa kanila. And ooohhh heaven ang lasa.

Would I recommend the place and the food? Definitely. I give it 5 out of 5. 5 to be the highest.

Kichitora of Tokyo
2/F Glorietta 5 Office Drive
San Lorenzo, Makati
(02) 555-1288

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)